The Leadership Development Institute (LDI) is a one-year program for high potential managers who are expected to prepare for broader organizational roles. LDI learning sessions are facilitated by highly-regarded industry experts and executive development professionals, with guest keynotes by successful executives across the association. What else can you expect from LDI?
- Development: Each participant will work with an executive coach throughout the LDI program. Coaches assist participants with drafting an Individual Development Plan (IDP) based on priorities identified in their 360 assessment. Coaches troubleshoot issues, hold participants accountable, and challenge development.
- Creative ideas: Attendees will conduct a review of their respective dealerships and identify areas for improvement. Real-world SWOT analysis and action planning generate measurable ROI business improvements.
- Interactive: Interactive workshops are facilitated by respected industry experts and executive development professionals. Content focuses on both functional/technical know-how and leadership "soft skills" with industry-relevant case studies, role plays and application projects.
Why choose LDI?
- Participants will strengthen core leadership abilities
- Deepen cross-functional knowledge
- Explore the strategic connections across lines of business
Program highlights include:
- Capstone project
- One-on-one coaching
- Keynote speakers
- AED LEX-360 feedback assessment
- AED certification
This year's sessions will be from:
- Session 1: February 19-21, 2020
- Session 2: June 17-19, 2020
- Session 3: October 14-16, 2020
Want more information on the Leadership Development Institute? View our video below!
AED Cancelation Policy:
Refunds are not permitted within 14 business of the event unless a note is received detailing a medical emergency or other similar event.