This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility.
Registration costs $475 for APGA Members and $675 for non-members. For exhibitors, the registration fee is $695 per person for APGA members, and $895 per person for non-members. Additional exhibitors are at the attendee price.
The 2021 APGA Operations Conference will be held at the Guest House at Graceland located at 3600 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116.
Attendees can book their hotel room online here. Or call the hotel at (901) 443-3000. The room rate is $149.
Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)