Download a Membership Application | View our Dues Outline
Regular Members! How does BOMA involvement increase your ROI? Learn more HERE.
ABOUT BOMA PHILADELPHIA
Our local organization is comprised of more than 400 members and represents nearly 90 million square feet of commercial real estate in the tri-state area.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Peer Network - discuss common issues with building owners, managers and vendors
- Legislation - keep abreast of legislation and regulations which affect your properties or the properties where you do business
- Information - access to publications, standards and current industry information that has a direct bearing on your ability to maximize profits and limit expenses. Publications and industry standards are available for purchase. These cover topics such as area calculation, operating income and expense, accounting practices, ADA compliance. emergency preparedness, etc. The Reference Book allows you direct access to your peers and potential customers and showcases professional services and products available to BOMA Members.
- Education - strengthen your earning power through BOMA sponsored professional training courses . Earn your Real Property Administrator (RPA), Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA), and Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) designation via Philadelphia-area BOMI courses
- Seminars - stay current on timely issues
- Monthly events – fun and educational interactive events such as the Real Estate Forecast luncheon, annual TOBY Awards, BOMA World Showcase and more allow you to network with BOMA members and enjoy your colleagues in a festive and educational atmosphere
- Committees – with more than 15 committees, including Government Relations, Safety & Security, Community Involvement, Emerging Leaders, Golf Tournament and more, there is a way for every member to get involved with BOMA!