2020 CEWD Annual Summit
November 17 - 19, 2020
The Annual Workforce Development Summit is the pinnacle of CEWD’s learning experiences. It brings the industry’s “who’s who” together for strategic dialogues, insight into best practices within the industry and beyond, trend analysis and future-scaping, and the most comprehensive networking that exists in the energy sector’s workforce development arena. Sessions are designed to turn ideas into action for those attending and for the industry as a whole.
This year’s Annual Workforce Summit will take place virtually November 17-19. Our programming will include expanded educational offerings, keynote presentations, networking forums, and even a bit of social time.
Almost two dozen concurrent sessions will be offered in the following tracks:
- Managing Workforce Development and Workforce Planning
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Training and Skill Development for Our Future Workforce
- Workforce Development Outside the HR Suite
- Staying One Step Ahead of the Changing Workplace Culture
Block your calendar, watch for the full program schedule in September, and make plans to be with the industry’s workforce development leaders at CEWD’s Annual Workforce Summit.