- $149 (registration received on or before 7/12/19)
- $175 (registration received between 7/13 & 7/19/19)
- $199 (late/walk-in rate; pending space availability)
- PAYMENT IN FULL is the ONLY guarantee of reserving a seat.
- ECAR reserves the right to cancel the class if a minimum number is not met. Seating may be limited. Advance registration (in full) is a must!
- Cancellations made by registrants will be accepted and refunds will be granted if the Association is notified at least 72 business hours before the course is scheduled. Funds are not transferrable under any circumstances.
School Policy: Anyone arriving more than 10 minutes late will be granted admission to the course. However, CE credit will not be earned, nor will a refund or transfer of funds to a new program be permitted.
This course is approved for 6 continuing education (CE) elective credits towards the 2020 real estate license renewal.
Required vs. Elective CE: There are 2 mandatory courses for the 2020 license renewal: “CT Real Estate Agency Law Review & Fair Housing I” and "CT Real Estate Agency Law Review & Fair Housing II".