RCM Updates: New Models, New Revenue, New Tools
Don’t gamble on your business: Join us at the next EDPMA Workshop in Vegas and learn the latest from the experts in the business of emergency medicine.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
What: Educational Sessions will include:
- 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule due out in November;
- Legislative Update, including out-of-network reimbursement and balance billing;
- Regulatory Update, including MIPS and the Triage, Treat, and Transport Payment Model;
- Opiates, including clinical and reimbursement success stories;
- Reimbursement for behavioral health: observation codes, telepsychiatry, outpatient psychiatric ED services;
- Clinical issues around behavioral health;
- Alternative Revenue Models; and
- Much More!
Registration includes educational sessions provided over 2 days, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast, and a networking reception.
When: December 4-5, 2019 (Wednesday and Thursday)
Where: Tuscany Suites and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Phone Number: (702) 893-8933
EDPMA has a limited number of rooms in the EDPMA block for those who have registered. The block rate is only $54/night (this does not include the resort fee). The block will close when it is full or November 8, whichever comes first. You must register for the workshop before registering for hotel rooms in the EDPMA block.
Early Bird Rate
11/5 – Day of the Show
HOW TO REGISTER:
Members, click here Once you are logged into the website, please select "Upcoming Events" on the left hand side of the page and then select the register icon next to the "Behavioral Health in the ED: An EDPMA Workshop" event listing to complete the registration process.
Step 1: Click here to create a username and password for registration. When complete, return to this page, and move on to Step 2.
Step 2: Click here to register for the event.
Special Registration for...
- Multiple Attendee Discount: Attendees from the same organization can deduct $100 from each registration if more than two employees register for the workshop.
- Emergency Medicine Resident Association (EMRA) Resident: Contact Paul Gerard at (202) 868-6766 or email@example.com for a half price registration.
Making A Hotel Reservation:
Rooms are limited so register early and make your room reservation before the block is full. The EDPMA hotel block is only is only $54/night (No Resort Fee)! Reservations can be made through the hotel’s online reservation system, which can be accessed by going to www.tuscanylv.com and selecting “Reservations, “Dates”, and entering the group code 1219EMER. Reservations can also be made by contacting the reservations department at (877) 887-2261 and asking for “Emergency Department Practice Management Association – 2-Day Workshop”. EDPMA’s room block is available through November 4, 2019 or until the block is full.
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $200 fee will apply to All registrations canceled before November 4, 2019. Absolutely NO refunds will be made after that date. However, should you be unable to attend at the last minute, registration may be transferred to another individual at the same company. Registration fees cannot be transferred to any future event.