How horticultural therapy will grab your audience´s attention while increasing their well-being in 2021
Tuesday, February 2 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET
As garden communicators, we are always in the look-out for potential content that can sparks our audience´s attention and add value to their well-being as well. Today, more than ever, our readers, viewers, and listeners are intentionally embracing their gardening and plant activities to cope with a myriad of circumstances; from physical, mental health issues, to the grieving of loved ones, jobs, and normalcy. Adding horticulture therapy knowledge and expertise to your content repertoire will broaden your perspective, topics, and even help you increase your audience. Horticulture therapists and trained professionals in this modality, design and facilitate horticultural activities with the intentional purpose to enhance people´s lives, within different scenarios and populations.
During this webinar, you will learn:
1. What is Horticultural Therapy and Therapeutic Horticulture?
2. What kind of stories can you produce and highlight with an HT angle?
3. Where can you find amazing resources in your community, nationally and internationally? From professional organizations, Academic to private programs.
4. Spanish words.
5. How can you, as a garden communicator, grow new entrepreneurial opportunities with HT professionals.
6. How can you integrate some of the horticultural therapist's core values and skills into your framework that your audience will need and appreciate?
Interested in Sponsoring this event? Email us today.
Our Virtual Program Sponsorship opportunities include benefits to promote your company and products to professional communicators in the green industry including book authors, bloggers, staff editors, syndicated columnists, freelance writers, photographers, speakers, landscape designers, television and radio personalities, consultants, publishers, extension service agents and more. No other organization in the green industry has as much contact with the buying public as GardenComm members.
Please click here to review our premium package and benefits. We can work with any budget from $200, $500 and above so contact us today.