Allied Membership with IHLA is an incredible way to get and stay connected to Illinois hotels in order to grow your business. IHLA works with more than 500 hotels and management companies throughout the state, and nearly 100% of Chicago hotels are IHLA members. Becoming involved is a great way to show your support of the industry, promote your business to Illinois hotels, build strong relationships with hotel decision-makers, and make useful connections with the properties near you.
- Listing on IHLA member website (IllinoisHotels.org) with company website link
- Welcome announcement in IHLA monthly e-newsletter (Distributed to 2,000+ recipients) with company website link, logo, and business description
- Welcome announcement on IHLA Facebook and Twitter pages with company website link, logo, and business description
- Access to constantly updated IHLA membership contact list
- Access to current hotel statistics including Regional STR forecast reports ($2,800 value)
- Access to Members Only Resources section of IllinoisHotels.org
- Monthly e-newsletter containing national and local industry updates, current IHLA event and program information, member news and accolades, and more
- E-blasts with legislative updates and upcoming IHLA event and program news
- Complimentary webinars
Invitations to Exclusive IHLA Networking Events, Meetings, & Seminars
- Lobby Day
- Hospitality Gala
- Hospitality Awards Luncheon at the NRA Show
- Pony Up for the Kids
- Super Golf Classic
- Stars of the Industry Regional Luncheons
- State Stars of the Industry & Membership Holiday Luncheon
- Under 30 Gateway Networking Events
- Illinois Women in Lodging Networking Events
- Educational Foundation Seminars
- And more!
Illinois Women in Lodging (I-WIL)
The Illinois Women in Lodging (I-WIL) Chapter gives female hospitality professionals throughout Illinois access to high powered women who empower other women. I-WIL provides an opportunity for women to connect with top professionals, gain career momentum, and enhance their personal and professional development. I-WIL is focused on removing barriers and providing solutions, fostering the development of women to obtain leadership competencies that contribute to the achievement of overall career growth, and engaging women in the political process as it relates to the hospitality industry.
Under 30 Gateway Illinois Chapter
The Under 30 Gateway Illinois Chapter addresses the personal and professional needs of young hospitality professionals between the ages of 21-29. Benefits and resources are inspired and implemented by the American Hotel & Lodging Association Under 30 Council. Through events, resources, and networking, Gateway members build strategic relationships, get top-level industry insight, and stand out from the crowd.
- Join an IHLA planning committee and work alongside hotel General Managers
- Host relevant, educational webinars for IHLA members explaining the benefits of your company product or service
- Get additional promotions and exposure to IHLA members including: Event and meeting sponsorships, event program book advertisements, website advertisements, and e-newsletter advertisements
Customized membership options are available.
For questions about becoming an IHLA Member & more information about customized packages, please contact:
Susannah Flanner - Chicagoland & Northern Illinois
Director of Membership/Strategic Partnerships
Scott Dahl - Central & Southern Illinois
Regional Director of Membership