Announcement and Call for Abstracts
The International Microelectronics, Assembly and Packaging Society Florida Chapter
Technical Workshop and Symposium on
Advanced Manufacturing and Innovative Design
For DOD Systems
Multi - Materials, Processes & Applications
General Chair – C. Mike Newton
February 22-23, 2018
CAMID - Florida Institute of Technology, Palm Bay, Fl.
The objective of the Advanced Manufacturing Workshop and Symposium is to provide a unique forum that brings together scientists, engineers, manufacturing, academia, and business people from around the world who work in the area of emerging electronic packaging technology. This workshop and tabletop exhibits enables discussion and presentations on the latest materials, process, design & emerging advanced manufacturing, maker community and the future of integrated design tools, cyber based manufacturing and cybersecurity.
· 3D & Additive Manufacturing
· Digital Printing / Deposition Technologies
· Nanomaterials, inks, epoxies & adhesives
· Printed electronics
· Thin & printable battery technology
· Membrane and capacitive switches
· Novel die interconnect
· Cyber Design/Cyberfacturing/Cybersecurity
· Paper based, PET & PVC substrate media
· Printable display & lighting
· Thin and ultra-miniature components
· Design, Simulation and Modeling
· Dual Use and DoD Applications
· Polymer Thick Film Materials
· Advanced Ceramic materials/packaging
Symposium attendees are invited to attend the Maker Faire Palm Bay on February 24th Same Location
|Early registration ends on Feb 08, 2018.|
Regular registration starts on Feb 09, 2018 and ends on Feb 20, 2018.
Late registration starts on Feb 21, 2018.
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)