NAGC 2020 Leadership & Advocacy Conference
Sunday, March 15 - Tuesday, March 17, 2020
View a copy of the draft agenda for the 2020 Leadership & Advocacy Conference here.
Leadership & Advocacy Conference Agenda
Member Registration Fee: $375 Non-member Registration Fee: $425
Statement on Coronavirus
Important: State Affiliates receive one complimentary Conference registration with payment of your 2020 dues. Contact Adriane at email@example.com to pay your 2020 dues and receive your complimentary registration discount code.
Join fellow gifted advocates to:
- Be part of a national grassroots movement to support ALL gifted children
- Sharpen your advocacy and policy skills on behalf of gifted children
- Visit with the offices of your Congressional Representative and Senators
- Learn how Federal policies are impacting gifted education
- Fight to protect the Javits gifted education program
- Learn more about our movement’s federal, state, and local policy and advocacy work
Who should attend?
- Gifted Advocates
- State Affiliate and NAGC members