Virtual NAGC 67th Annual Convention Reimagined!
November 12-17, 2020
View the preliminary program here. (Schedule subject to change)
Need a little help getting approval from your employer to attend the 67th Annual Convention Reimagined! Use this “justification letter” template designed to help your employer understand the benefits of having their employees attend the convention. This general template will get you started while allowing you to customize it to you and your organization’s particular needs.
Empowering parents, teachers, and advocates to implement effective practices for all gifted & talented children in homes, schools, and communities.
Wherever you are, the virtual 67th Annual Convention Reimagined! can be there, too!
- Choose from more than 250 content-rich sessions on gifted education and gifted children
- Explore important topics and education strategies
- Learn from high-profile leaders in the field
- Network with teachers, parents, researchers, and others from around the world who enhance the growth and development of gifted and talented children.
- Earn up to 3 CEUs offered by the University of Central Florida. Each CEU will cost $60/credit hour, in addition to registration fees.
- Schools and/or districts may purchase a site license for $5,995 that enables an unlimited number of professionals to attend the 67th Annual Convention Reimagined! View here for more details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship, Advertising, and exhibitor opportunities are available
View the Sponsorship and Exhibitor Prospectus and contact Deanne Rockola Altman (301) 200-4616 x 103 to obtain information on how you can virtually showcase your company or organization to our teachers, school administrators, researchers, university faculty, and parents of gifted children.
Not a current member? Join NAGC now and save over 50% off registration fee!
By registering for NAGC's convention, I agree to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in NAGC's Standards of Conduct Policy.
Cancellations received September 12 - 30 will incur a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be provided after October 1. Changes in attendees can be made without charge.