2020 Leadership & Advocacy Conference LIVE!
Monday, July 13 - Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Overview & Agenda
NAGC's Leadership & Advocacy Conference LIVE! brings you the content-rich program you’ve come to expect from NAGC’s March leadership conference—with an innovative twist—you participate from the comfort of your home. The virtual event, held over three days, offers more than 15 hours of livestreamed (not pre-recorded) educational, networking, and social sessions.
We’ve strategically designed the event to build your knowledge, skills, and expertise as the conference progresses using this conference framework:
- Day One: Public Policy Skills
- Day Two: Affiliate and Grasstops (e.g., 501(c)3 organization) Advocacy Leadership; and
- Day Three: Organic Personal Leadership & Relationship Building to Drive Change
View the 2020 Leadership & Advocacy Conference LIVE! Agenda here.
Member: $199 Non-Member: $249
Join fellow gifted advocates to:
- Be part of a national grassroots movement to support ALL gifted children
- Sharpen your advocacy and policy skills on behalf of gifted children, and learn how to advocate during times of social distancing
- Learn how federal policies are impacting gifted education
- Fight to protect the Javits gifted education program
- Learn more about our movement’s federal, state, and local policy and advocacy work
- Meet and mingle with other passionate advocates through lively, interactive virtual networking and social events
Who Should Attend?
- Gifted advocates
- State Affiliate and NAGC members
- All who are passionate about ensuring gifted children’s needs are met every day
NAGC is partnering with professionals who are experts in organizing and delivering virtual events, so there’s comfort in knowing you will seamlessly connect to the event from the comfort of your home. While participating in the conference is as easy as joining a Zoom call, we expect to host a get-acquainted session prior to the event for those participants who would like additional assistance with set up.
Details will continue to be shared on a regular basis as they become available in the weeks leading up to the event.
Registrants may receive a full refund if requested before June 12, with a $30 cancellation fee assessed between June 13-June 30. There will be no refunds after June 30.