Become a NAPAA member today:
Membership in the National Association of Professional Allstate Agents is open to current or retired Allstate insurance agents, agency staff, and Allstate Financial Specialists. Dues may be paid annually, or monthly by automatic withdrawal (EFT) from your checking account.
Already a member? Log in to view the additional informational pages available for members only!
Following are some of the Benefits of NAPAA Membership:
NAPAA affiliated with the Office of Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU), AFL-CIO to take advantage of its vast resources, and to strengthen our organization. The affiliation means real benefits to NAPAA members who are now eligible to participate in all NAPAA/OPEIU membership benefit programs at no additional cost.
NAPAA provides its members with reliable communication on issues that affect Allstate Exclusive Agency Owners and their customers by promoting professionalism and ethical practices. In addition to Exclusivefocus magazine, NAPAA members receive DirectExpress, a weekly email newsletter, and other special bulletins. These publications keep members informed about Allstate news, industry trends and other topics of interest to insurance professionals. Our other sources of communication are our Website, which offers a wealth of information and resources for our member agents. In addition, we host an online Forum where members and subscribers can exchange useful ideas and share information of value. Finally, NAPAA is host to the National Exclusive Agent Conference where agency owners can meet NAPAA leaders, learn agency management techniques and find out firsthand about important legal, legislative and administrative issues.
NAPAA leadership is comprised of successful, experienced Allstate agency owners who have spent a great deal of time over the last twenty years of our existence to learn our contracts, how management works and thinks and our legal rights as Independent Contractors.
More Help for Members
- Free listing of your agency for sale on our website - Agencies For Sale - or Agencies Wanted to Buy.
- Sample documents helpful when you are buying or selling - Letter Agreement, Asset Purchase Agreement, Sample Business Plan.
- "Other" assistance from experienced agents who have bought or sold. We can help your attorney with contract information, forms, and procedures, commission assignment and TPP assignment information and more.
- Membership paid for one full year is required to receive free listing and buying/selling assistance. Membership paid for two full years is required to receive the sample Asset Purchase Agreement.
Special Benefits for Members
- 25% discount from PAYCHEX on payroll processing and other services - Call NAPAA HQ for info: 877-627-2248
- 15% discount on orders at GiftTree.com. Get the details at the Agency Solutions - Discounts page in the member only section of this website.
- Special discount for Allstate agents from Ovation Payroll. Contact Charles Parkhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-341-3504 for details .
While NAPAA does not provide free legal advice for their members, we do maintain detailed records on various court cases and share our knowledge and resources with our members. Advice on business issues is shared between officers of NAPAA and its members.
Member to Member Referrals
This program is designed to help your customers locate an agent in their new community. This transfer process is good for both NAPAA members and customers. As a member in good standing, you will receive transfer-ins from NAPAA members in other states. Your transfer-out customers will be assured a true "warm" transfer. A "Win-Win" proposition for everyone. Call NAPAA Headquarters 877-627-2248, email your request to HQ@napaaUSA.org, or go to the online referral form.
List your agency for sale.
Advertise your agency on our website, and in Exclusivefocus Magazine. Available to members and non members. Click here for details.
Agent to Agent Referral.
Customer moving out of state Send the referral to a fellow NAPAA supporter. Call 877-627-2248, or complete the online referral form on this link. We'll give you the name of an agent in that area. (This is a free service from NAPAA.)
Login to your account to view and update your information or to renew your membership.