For Immediate Release
Contact: Cynthia Morton
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF LONG TERM CARE
ANNOUNCES 2015-2016 BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT ITS
26th ANNUAL MEETING
October 15, 2015 – The National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL) elected new directors to serve on the Association’s Board of Directors for the 2015 – 2016 term at last week’s 26th Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas. The newly elected and re-elected directors of the Association are:
- Michael Billings, Infinity Rehab;
- Doc DeVore, AOD Software;
- Judy Elmore, AFFIRMA Rehabilitation, Inc.;
- Denise Kelly, Five Star Rehab & Wellness Services;
- Robert Latz, Trinity Rehab Services;
- Jane Moffett, Casamba, Inc.;
- Carrie O’Connell, Health Care Software (HCS); and
- Julie Rettberg, ONR, Inc.
“These Board members are the thought leaders in ancillary care and services for the long term and post-acute care sector. NASL is fortunate to have a Board of Directors who not only understand the importance of supporting the host industry, but who are eager to work with the federal government and offer comments, insights and guidance that enhance the long term and post-acute care profession as they guide the organization’s development,” said NASL Executive Vice President Cynthia Morton.
The new Board members join the officers of the NASL Board of Directors:
- President: Garry Pezzano, Genesis Rehab Services
- Vice President, Medical Services Committee: Martha Schram, Aegis Therapies
- Vice President, Information Technology Committee: John Damgaard, MatrixCare
- Vice President, Diagnostic Testing Committee: Alan Morrison, Trident USA Health Services
- Treasurer: Martha Shaker, Concept Rehab, Inc.
- Secretary: James Pagoaga, HCR ManorCare.
These newly elected officers and board members join current board members including: Ryan Beddingfield, PruittHealth; Christine Busby, Signature Rehab; Mike Capstick, Select Rehabilitation; Chris Castel, Accelerated Care Plus; Chuck Czarnik, Brookdale Senior Living; Jim Douthitt, Kindred Healthcare/ RehabCare; Tracy Fritts, Consonus Healthcare Services; Peggy Gourgues, Reliant Rehabilitation; Shawn Halcsik, Evergreen Rehabilitation; Margaret Hemm, Restore Therapy Services; Dan Hirschfeld, Genesis Rehab Services; Natalie Hooper, RehabPro; Thomas Jeffers, Hill-Rom; Peter Klug, Direct Supply, Inc.; Mindy Lankenau, Paragon Rehabilitation; Michelle Moore-Andrews, Integra Rehabilitation; Sue Olsen, Select Medical Rehabilitation; Tara Roberts, Nexion Health; and Yorick Wijting, DJO, LLC.
NASL is a trade association of ancillary providers of products and services to the post-acute industry, representing its members on Capitol Hill in legislative and regulatory issues that impact the quality of care to patients in the long term and post acute care setting. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact NASL, 1050 17th Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036-5558, (202) 803-2385, firstname.lastname@example.org