Educational webinars are a great way for you to take advantage of learning without leaving your office. NASM has presented a number of timely and educational webinars to members. If you are interested in presenting a webinar, please complete and return a webinar presentation form to NASM.
Archived webinars available:
- 11/17/15: CRM for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 10/28/15: Renewing or Ending Your Supply Relationships With Dealers: What Does The PMPA Require?
- 7/15/15: Contracts and Legal Advice Available Through NASM
- 5/20/15: EMV - Is the Glass Half Full?
- 4/23/14: Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership for Fuel Dispensers
- 2/26/14: Illuminate Your Brand with Cree LED Lighting Products
- 1/19/14: Make the Most from Your POS
- 10/24/13: Retail Automation: Friend or Foe?
- 7/18/13: Defending Your Business Against Cyber Attack
- 6/20/13: Now That ObamaCare Is Here, What Does It Mean For My Business
- 4/18/13: How to Build a Frontline That Builds Your Bottom Line
- 3/19/12: Why LED Lighting: Benefits and Value to the C-Store Operator
- 8/3/11: Skimming & Identity Theft
- 2/16/11: Health Care Reform: The "Reader's Digest" Version
- 11/15/10: Making Your Mark: The Importance of Branding in Convenience
- 9/30/10: SPCC Regulations
- 6/24/10: Maintaining Sales Before and After an Acquisition
- 6/1/10: Have You Taken Advantage Of The Contracts And Legal Advice Available Through NASM?
- 5/17/10: Bringing the Wow Back to Foodservice
- 4/20/10: Fuels Profit Tune-Up
- 3/9/10: Get Your Sales MBA
- 2/22/10: Green By Design: Cost Cutting Strategies With Big Results
- 12/9/09: Co-Branding with Nationally Recognized Franchised Food Offers
Contact NASM for more information about viewing an archived webinar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 340-NASM (6276).
Are you interested in presenting a webinar? Click here to download the Webinar Presentation Proposal Form.