Supplier Associate Membership Information
NASM Supplier Associate Membership Benefits
Your company’s membership with NASM saves you time and money, helping you connect with new customers.
- Membership Directory: NASM’s website has a searchable directory of both Shell marketer and Supplier Associate members. Search the NASM database, which includes titles, contact information, store counts, and more.
- Supplier Directory: Members receive a free listing in the online NASM Supplier Directory with company contact information and description. It contains product information for providers of petroleum marketing and convenience store equipment, supplies and services.
- E-Newsletter: @NASM provides updates on industry and Shell-specific issues, covers business related issues, and offers ideas on how to save money and grow your business. It also includes news and new member updates.
NASM offers annual sponsorship packages wherein a supplier partner can offer the following content to be considered for publication in the @NASM newsletter:
- Write an Educational Article: Supplier Associate partners may submit articles to advance ideas on how their company can save petroleum marketers money or improve their business operations.
- Contribute to “Supplier Associate News”: This section in the newsletter is reserved for Supplier Associate members’ news releases. (A brief description of the release with a link to the full release will be included in the Newsletter.)
Partner-submitted content will be asked to meet certain standards such as pertinence and value to the membership.
Advertise with NASM:
- NASM’s website provides news and information of interest to Shell Marketers and those interested in the petroleum marketing industry. Banner advertising is available on the homepage.
- @NASM is NASM’s e-Newsletter. Anyone with an interest in Shell petroleum marketing is invited to subscribe. It is published once per month and has a circulation of over 4,000 people in the petroleum marketing community.
- Topic Calls: New in 2018, NASM is implementing bi-monthly topics calls to keep the membership informed and engaged. Call topics will vary based on relevance and timeliness, but supplier associates will have access to non-Shell confidential content and can offer suggestions and content for consideration to NASM’s membership committee.
- Promote Your Discounts: Supplier Associate members may send NASM a description of an exclusive discounted product or service that they would like to provide to Shell marketers who are members of NASM. NASM also places this in membership materials which are sent to marketer members throughout the year.
- Meetings and Events: NASM will be producing a conference and industry summit once again in 2018! We value relationships and business development foremost at our conference and seek your presence, involvement, and input to make the NASM conference the gold-standard in the industry.
- Social Networking: Follow NASM on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates.
- NASM Engagement: Our supplier associate membership is the lifeblood of our association. Look for increasing opportunities in 2018 to contribute to your association through committee participation, content development, and industry outreach!
Click here to download a membership application.