Dec 07, 2011 9:00am - Dec 10, 2011 12:30pm
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Event Type: Conference
Category: Annual Membership Meeting
Centennial Conference Overview
NLADA’s Centennial Conference is the leading national training event of the year for the civil legal aid, indigent defense and public interest law communities. The goal of this national gathering is to offer advocates the latest knowledge and professional skills to enable them to creatively and effectively meet the legal needs of low-income people. The conference also provides equal justice advocates with opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with colleagues from across the country and to fulfill continuing legal education requirements. This year’s conference will focus particular attention on developing strategies where civil legal services and defenders can join together to make equal justice a reality in this nation.
Why You Should Attend?
- Tap into the latest knowledge and professional skills
- Learn from leading national experts and trainers
- Find opportunities to work with and support your colleagues across the country
- Fulfill your state bar's continuing legal education requirements
- Check out the latest products and services available in the legal community
Who Should Attend the NLADA Centennial Conference?
- Executive Directors, managers, staff attorneys and other civil legal aid advocates
- Chief defenders, managers, litigators and other staff of federal, state and local defender offices
- Pro bono program managers and staff
- Executive Directors, managers, staff of civil rights and other public interest legal organizations
- Attorneys who receive indigent defense appointments
- Client board members of civil legal aid organizations and other community advocates and leaders
- Bar association leaders and staff
- Private attorneys
- Corporate counsel
- Judges and other court representatives
- Federal, state and local government staff attorneys
- Law school faculty and students
|Early registration ends on Oct 07, 2011.|
Regular registration starts on Oct 08, 2011 and ends on Nov 03, 2011.
Late registration starts on Nov 04, 2011.
All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Right-click on the "Document Name" hyperlink and select "Save Target As" to download and save the file.