Online registration is simple, but PLEASE follow these steps carefully:
1. Select the appropriate registration type and supply the requested information for your conference credentials.
2. Select your region from the drop down menu. The states and provinces included in each region are listed following the region name. (NOA regions are the same as NATS regions.)
3. You will be asked to select sessions. Even though most of the meal and reception events are included in the registration fees, you MUST reserve these sessions by checking the boxes on the left of the session title. The buttons to the right DO NOT confirm the reservation. The Wednesday evening mixer and the Friday pre-opera dinner are optional events at an additional charge and are NOT included in the registration fee.
4. You also have the option to bring a non-registered guest to the Opening Keynote Luncheon and/or Legacy Gala Banquet. After you have entered your registration, you will come to a screen asking if you want to add a guest. When you are asked to select the registration type, choose the "Guest of Registrant: Luncheon and Banquet only" registration option and reserve the sessions for your guest prior to checkout. (This is intended for guests who do not wish to participate in other conference sessions. If your guest intends to participate in conference sessions, please select the "Spouse/Partner" option.) Reserve the sessions for your guest by checking the box on the left of the event. After you have chosen your sessions, select the "My Agenda" tab to verify that all the reservations have been made.When you are satisfied that your registration is complete, proceed to checkout and submit your payment.
5. Book your hotel room by following the "location" link in the box above.