Welcome to the NOA member services section.
If you are not currently a member, and wish to join NOA, we welcome you. To enroll, select login, and you will be prompted to our New Visitor Registration. Follow three easy steps to complete your membership. Membership will become active once your dues payment is received.
Current members should login and create your own password. Your login is your email address. If this is your first visit to the site, your default password is Password1. You will be required to create your own password.
If your email login does not work, it means that we do not have a current email address on file. In this case, you may email email@example.com with "update" in the subject line. Your email will be updated and you will be able to log on. Or, if you prefer, you may follow the enrollment procedures for new members and your new information will be consolidated with your current records.
Once you are logged in, please update your contact and other information using "My Profile."
- Search the "Individual" or "Organization" directories.
- Check "My Committees" to monitor your committee's activities and to contact your committee.
- Use "Committee Chairs" to learn who chairs NOA committees.
- Check "My Transactions" to renew your dues or review previous financial activity.
- Use "Payments and Purchases" for entry fees and purchases of publications.
- Select "Convention" to register for the annual convention.
- View current and past issues of NOANotes
- View and download current and past volumes of The Opera Journal.
Credit card payments may be made securely online.