PAV Excellence in Service Awards Competition
Awards Nominations will open Summer 2018
The Parking Association of the Virginias is pleased to announce its Excellence in Service Awards Competition. The purpose of the awards is to recognize outstanding parking-related achievements for all front line employees and supervisors. The Virginias have several outstanding parking organizations and it is time to show our appreciation to all of the hard working men and women that make these organizations shine.
Any employee who works for a parking organization in the Virginias, who is a front-line employee or supervisor, who has consistently demonstrated superior customer service skills, professionalism, and leadership qualities, is eligible for this awards competition. Employees can work as cashiers, valet, maintenance, front desk, drivers, enforcement, custodial or other parking service position that interacts with the public on a daily basis.
Award Nominations For Parking Program or Project
Tell the awards committee the reasons for your nomination. Include the following information to describe your program or project:
- Improvement of a current service or operation
- How it meet a new service demand
- Improved customer service relations with the organization’s user groups
- Process improvement or project that innovatively solved a parking conflict or un met need
- Any other parking program or project that has benefitted the community
- How the program or project was implement
- How the program or project was received by the public
Provide photo’s in an electronic JPEG format, letters of support or customer feedback, promotional materials, or any other communications showing impact on community. Additional submittal material may be attached to the wards form.
Submittals and Judging
All entries should be submitted with the nomination form and returned to Dawn Marti at email@example.com to be considered eligible for the awards program. The nominations will be reviewed and judged by another parking regional association to ensure fairness and impartiality.
Contact Dawn Marti for an application.
The Parking Association of the Virginias has a continuing interest in supporting education and the educational opportunities of its members, their employees and dependents. Accordingly, PAV has established a scholarship program to achieve the following goals:
- Assist students with a demonstrated financial need to defray their college expenses
- Recognize academically talented students and assist them in attending the institution of their choice
- Provide financial aid to support the association’s commitment to advance educational opportunities
- Applications are available by emailing Frank Kollsmansperger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications and all related materials must be received between January 1 and June 15 for a fall award.
- Applicants may be required to appear before the Scholarship Committee for personal interview.
PAV Board of Directors
Rob Fries, CAPP, City of Virginia Beach - RFries@vbgov.com
Lynne Lancaster, CAPP, City of Richmond -Lynne.Lancaster@Richmondgov.com
Frank Kollmansperger, Entry Guard Systems, Frank@entryguardsystems.com
Becca White, CAPP, University of Virginia - email@example.com
Josh Cantor, George Mason University - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Maroney, CAPP, Laz Parking - RMaroney@lazparking.com
Justin Nelson, Eastern Virginia Medical School - email@example.com
Chris Polk, CAPP, Republic Parking - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bart Neu, CAPP, City of Norfolk - email@example.com
Scott Silsdorf, Old Diminion University - firstname.lastname@example.org
For News and Updates