IPI Webinar Schedule
Asphalt to Green Infrastructure: Transforming Surface Parking
by Dan Ciarcia
the Code to Sustaining a Customer Service Culture
by Vicki Pero, SPHR
Path to APO: Benchmarking Success and Advancing Your Organization
by Alejandra Argudin, CAPP, LEED AP, Maria Irshad, CAPP, MPA, Amy Ross, and
Rachel Yoka, CAPP, LEED AP
Enforcement for Frontline!
by Kurt Matthews, M.Ed.
The Parking Association of the Virginias has a continuing interest in supporting education and the educational opportunities of its members, their employees and dependents. Accordingly, PAV has established a scholarship program to achieve the following goals:
- Assist students with a demonstrated financial need to defray their college expenses
- Recognize academically talented students and assist them in attending the institution of their choice
- Provide financial aid to support the association’s commitment to advance educational opportunities
- Applications are available by emailing Frank Kollsmansperger at email@example.com
- Applications and all related materials must be received between August 15 and November 1.
- Applicants may be required to appear before the Scholarship Committee for personal interview.
Membership Dues: Pay your membership dues by clicking on Purchase Membership on the left.
Memberships are annual, July 1 - June 30.
PAV Board of Directors
Rob Fries, CAPP, City of Virginia Beach - RFries@vbgov.com
Lynne Lancaster, CAPP, City of Richmond -Lynne.Lancaster@Richmondgov.com
Frank Kollmansperger, Entry Guard Systems, Frank@entryguardsystems.com
Becca White, CAPP, University of Virginia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Cantor, George Mason University - email@example.com
Rob Maroney, CAPP, Laz Parking - RMaroney@lazparking.com
Justin Nelson, Eastern Virginia Medical School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnnie Hogue, CAPP, SP+ -email@example.com
Chris Polk, CAPP, Republic Parking - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bart Neu, City of Norfolk - email@example.com
For News and Updates