Pets in the Classroom Grant Program
The LAST DAY for Applications will be June 10th at 11:59pm.
Applications for the 2014-2015 school year will be open on August 1st.
Please review the TERMS below BEFORE APPLYING FOR A GRANT.
By completing this grant form you affirm that you and your principal agree to all terms.
Pets in the Classroom grants are offered to Pre-K through 8th Grade classes in both public and private schools only. Home school settings and high school classrooms do not qualify for grants at this time.
These grants are intended to support pets or aquariums in the classroom for the purposes of teaching children to bond with and care for their pets responsibly. The welfare of the small animals involved is of paramount importance. These grants must not be used for the purposes of research or experiments of any kind.
Grants are available in the following categories through your local Pet Supermarket store:
Not sure which type of animal is best for your classroom? Review the useful information at www.petsintheclassroom.org to help you decide.
If you are seeking a classroom pet in another category not listed as one of the grants above, you may apply for a Pets in the Classroom Rebate Grant, redeemable at any pet store, including Pet Supermarket.
GRANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Grant Application is submitted online, and recipient is immediately sent a confirmation email.
2. Grant Applicant is notified of approval in writing within 2-3 weeks after submitting application.
3. Upon approval for the grant, teachers will receive a "Pets in the Classroom" starter kit in the US mail, which includes: coupons redeemable at your local Pet Supermarket to get started with preselected key essentials for the pet.
4. Teacher redeems coupons at local Pet Supermarket to set up pet habitat. There are no product substitutions - only the products listed on the coupon sheet are eligible.
5. All grants are administered through the Pet Care Trust. Only one Pets in the Classroom Grant per teacher, per school year is permitted.
8. Grants certificates are not transferable.
9. Grant approval is at the sole discretion of the Pet Care Trust.
10. Grants approved through the Pet Supermarket Pets in the Classroom program are redeemable only at your local Pet Supermarket store. Find the store nearest you at:
Once you have read and agreed to the terms above, click on "Register for this Event" to login and begin the registration process.