South Carolina Automotive Council (SCAC) / Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) Supply Chain and Quality Conference | September 6-7, 2018 | North Charleston Marriott
Presented by KPMG
DATE: September 6-7, 2018
LOCATION: North Charleston Marriott | 4770 Goer Dr. |North Charleston, SC 29406
Conference Group Rate $149/night available until sold out. The rate is available from September 5 – September 7. To reserve your room, click here.
Early Bird – early bird pricing ends Friday, July 6
Member $250; Non-member $300
Member $275; Non-member $325
To view the Agenda, click here.
Optional pre-conference events: no additional fee but must register as a Session when you register for the conference
Thursday, September 6
8:00 am – 11:30 am-Choose one of the following on the session page
1) Ingevity Innovation Center (Special Chemicals Manufacturer & Supplier) – cap of 40 people Learn More
2) Terminal Tour – SC Ports Authority – cap of 40 people
Bus transportation provided from Marriott to Ingevity / Port and back
Separate registrant information will be required for tour activities – closer to the event you will receive specific requirements and communications for tour participation.
9:00 am – 11:00 am
3) Resilinc Risk Game (onsite at Marriott) – cap of 40 people
4) Not participating in pre-conference activities
Why attend this conference?
• Influential OEM and Tier 1 leaders and industry experts will present key topics impacting the industry today and that are critical for the future
• Industry organizations will share best practices and discuss the latest trends in Supply Chain, Quality and Manufacturing
• Learn critical policy changes and evaluate key strategies for decision making
• Networking opportunities to help facilitate new business connections
• Pre-conference tours and activities
Who should attend?
• OEM and Tier 1 manufacturers, Tier 2 and Tier 3 suppliers, industry experts, education and research professionals, IT/Cybersecurity/Software-Hardware specialists, logistics providers, Port and freight specialists, technical service providers and economic development officials
For Sponsor Opportunities, please click here.