6th Annual SC Automotive Summit: Where Connectivity Happens
February 20 - 22, 2017@ Hyatt Regency Greenville
Automobiles are evolving from modes of transportation to nodes in technology and communication networks. Like the connected car, the South Carolina Automotive Summit presented by KPMG will link attendees to a broad web of thought leadership, best practices and brilliant disruptors in the automotive industry while intersecting tech stars and data analytics companies.
Join us to:
• Learn from industry executives and experts
• Network with automotive OEM’s, Tier 1’s and Suppliers
• Connect at the Automotive B2B Supplier Matchmaker
• Preview cutting-edge technologies at IngeniousSC!
• Tour the new Center for Manufacturing Innovation
• Attend sessions that explore advanced manufacturing, connected vehicles, cybersecurity, market disruption and more
Find all of this during SC Auto Week, February 19-25, 2017 as proclaimed by Governor Nikki Haley!
To review the Agenda, click here.
Sponsorships for this signature industry conference are available. To review and select your sponsorship, click here.
Member Rate $395
Non-member Rate $450
The Hyatt is sold out. For other hotels in the area, please click here.
For questions or suggestions, please contact Catherine Hayes, Executive Director of the SCAC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 283-7109.
We look forward to seeing you in February!