Live online course- see attendance requirements for CE credit.
Cost: *Members $49.00 & Non-Members $74.00, 3 Clock Hours.
Current Issues in WA Residential Real Estate
This course provides an overview of recent changes and new topics relevant to residential real estate and it satisfies the Washington Department of Licensing requirement of 3.0 clock hours of the prescribed CORE Curriculum. The mandatory clock hours must be included in the 30 hours required for all active licensees.
Topics covered in this class:
- Forms Updates & Closing Terms
- Legislative Update
- Clarification of Protected Classes (Federal & States)
- Landlord Tenant Law Update
- Business Practices Update & Professional Standards
- Managing Broker Responsibilities
- Timely Presentation of Offers
- Best Practices & Risk Avoidance Reminders
- Best Practices for Multiple Offers
- Risks of Abundant Market
- Best Practices for Listing & Buyer Brokers
- Dangerous Inspection Scenarios
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. To verify attendance, students must keep their camera on for the duration of the course and respond to live polls. Clock hour credit will only be given to students with their camera on, who are present and visible on their camera during the course, and who participate in course polls/chat. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
Instructor: Mark Kitabayashi