Live online course- see attendance requirements.
Speaker: Kelly Clark
NO Clock Hours
Cost: Members - $20.00 & Non-Members $35.00
**Only Active REALTOR members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- HOW to recoup the money you lost during COVID-19: Two remarkable tax credits available to the self-employed for 2020 and 2021 - Sick Leave and Family Tax Credits!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office...simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for “real estate” professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- HOW to POWER-BOOST your tax deductions: Learn the best strategies to get the most out of your new 2022 deductions!
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
About the Instructor:
Kelly Clark is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000, as both instructor and Operations Manager. With a proven record as a speaker, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 2700 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)