Instructor: Mark Kitabayashi CIPS, AHWD, SRES, CSP, ASP
7.5 Clock Hours
Location: Seattle King County REALTORS®, 12410 SE 32nd St #100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Cost: Members $120.00 & Non-Members $150.00
**Only Active REALTOR members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
This course provides the tools and concepts real estate professionals need to serve clients and customers in the global real estate market. Students learn how to research markets, convert metric measures, monitor currency trends, alert clients to tax and visa matters, begin analyzing financial data for transactions, and follow a process for compiling transaction information.
You will learn to:
- Research foreign and hometown markets and compile dossiers of market information.
- Evaluate markets’ pros and cons.
- Share information with clients and customers to help them make real estate decisions.
- Convert measurements between the metric system and U.S. system of measurements.
- Monitor currency value trends.
- Alert clients and customers to currency, fund transfer, and financing issues, and guide them to seek expert advice.
- Calculate currency conversions and express value in terms of a client’s home-country currency.
- Combine currency, area, and time calculations.
- Alert foreign clients and customers to tax considerations of real estate transactions.
- Begin to perform basic financial analysis using standard formulas.
- Compile, organize, and present financial data so that clients can make informed decisions.
- Follow a systematic approach to preparing for a transaction.
- Identify properties that meet the personal and investment objectives of clients and customers
Mark Kitabayashi has been practicing residential real estate for 17 years in WA. His experiences and expertise of managing, Office, REO Team, New Construction Team, and International real estate, plus His involvement with REALTORS Association (Local & State President, NAR Director, and NAR Leadership Team) brings multiple dimension into his class room. His former experience as legal assistant, corporate travel agent, Manager of import/export company certainly shaped his business and teaching style. His goal on teaching is to give students practical idea that they can use on their business on daily bases. As experience trainer for Windermere Real Estate, and approved instructor for NAR, WR, you will enjoy his style of teaching. Winner of Hugh Hawkins Award (Best Instructor Award) 2016 for Washington REALTORS®.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)
|Early registration ends on Mar 18, 2019.|
Regular registration starts on Mar 19, 2019 and ends on Mar 19, 2019.
Late registration starts on Mar 20, 2019.
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada), Tijuana