ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation Course
May 21 & 22, 2018
9 am - 5 pm both days
$250 (includes lunch)
Pending CE Approval
Location: REALTOR® Center, 8440 Old Leonardtown Rd, Hughesville, MD 20637
Instructor: Mary Chieppa
The goal of the 2-day ABR® Designation Core Course is to establish a foundation of training, skills, and resources to help real estate professionals succeed as a buyer’s representative.
Students learn to:
- Build a buyer-representation business
- Value the services you perform on behalf of buyer-clients
- Increase confidence to work toward a signed buyer representation agreement
- Gain methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that buyers want
Skills You Will Acquire:
- Winning the Buyer as a Client
- Forming a Buyer Relationship
- Putting Buyer Representation into Action
- Offers, Counter Offers, and Negotiations
- Bringing the Transaction to a Successful Close
- Winning Repeat Business and Referrals
Designation Requirements & Benefits: Visit REBAC's website for more information.
Registration Policy: All registrations must be received by Monday, May 14th.
Refund policy: Cancellations made in writing by May 14th will receive a refund less a $15 cancellation fee. Cancellations after May 14th will receive a refund less a $40 cancellation fee. No refunds after May 19th.