REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
February 22-24, 2015
The Four Seasons Hotel | Miami, Florida, USA
Limiting cross-border friction is increasingly vital to smooth the flow of trade and boost competitive¬ness for all business, especially for small and medium sized businesses and emerging industry sectors. This conference brings business, govern¬ment, international organizations and operational customs and trade experts together from the world over for an important dialogue on the most effec¬tive means to ease the movement of goods and services between countries along supply chains.
Topics Will Include:
- Best regional practices and global cooperation on
- single window initiatives
- de minimis
- intellectual property rights, and
- supply chain solutions
- Balancing security and trade facilitation
- WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement: implementation and challenges
- Registration costs are:
- $550 for USCIB Customs and Trade Facilitation Committee and ICC Customs and Trade Facilitation Commission Members
Contact Diana Jack for the Committee and Commission discount code.
- $600 for all other USCIB and ICC Members
Contact Diana Jack for the USCIB and ICC member discount code.
- $675 early-bird special for non-members (until January 16, 2015)
- $750 regular price for non-members (after January 16, 2015)
- If you prefer to register by fax, click here for the registration form.
- For more information:
- For information on how you can become a sponsor: