Continuing Education

USPRA maintains sole responsibility for the development of content.  Continuing educational approval does not imply that the approval boards listed below endorse the specific course content.


CE Provider & Policy


Social Work: USPRA is an approved continuing education provider for Social Work through Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).   While nearly every jurisdiction that issues social work licenses requires continuing education courses for renewal, these continuing education requirements vary from one jurisdiction to another. The Association of Social Work Boards' Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program has been designed to identify and recognize high-quality continuing education providers who can deliver quality programs in many topics.  We are proud to be recognized as a quality educational provider for social workers.


Psychologists:  USPRA is an APA approved provider for continuing education for psychologists.  USPRA is happy to provide continuing education to psychologists who participate in our educational programs.


Professional Counselors: USPRA is an approved provider for professional counselors through the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC).  We are happy to provide NBCC approved continuing education to professional counselors who are NCCs, LPCs, LNHCs, LCPCs, as well as other state credentialed counselor titles. We are happy to report that all our educational courses are within one of the NBCC continuing education topical areas.


CRC: USPRA's annual conference is approved for continuing education by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification. 


Occupational Therapists:  USPRA is an approved provider for continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association.


CPRP: All courses offered by USPRA, with the exception of courses related to children's services, meet the continuing education requirements for the Certification of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners (CPRP).  If you are not yet a CPRP but plan to apply for the certification, sessions attended at the conference can be used to meet your education requirements.  Please request a CPRP certificate.  This will assure that USPRA has record of your training. 


Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors: USPRA is an approved education provider for alcohol and drug abuse counselors through NAADAC.

Certificates of Attendance: If you would like a certificate of attendance to use for any purpose other than the above listed licensures and certificates, please request one.