Managing the Wide World of Priorities, Organization and Beyond
Dates: Monday, 4/26 & Wednesday, 4/28
Time: 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Class Structure: Live Zoom, discussion, videos and more
From Instructor/Learning & Performance Coach, Debra Burton Brown:
Setting—and following through—on goals and priorities today can be frustrating.
“Every day there’s a new PRIORITY.”
That’s what my participants share in almost every seminar—even if the seminar has nothing to do with priorities and organization!
Ready to combat planning, organization, procrastination and follow-through? Join me for an active, fun and insightful course. We’ll tackle these challenges…and more!
- How to organize your way and stay organized.
- Transform piles into files and know where to go when looking for documents.
- Reveal worn-out habits that block you from being as effective as you can be.
- Explore where your time really goes—and why projects take longer than you think.
- Discover your peak performance times and how to use them.
This active course will be an exciting blend of live Zoom, discussion, videos and more. Are you weary of “Zoom overload?” If so, you’ll enjoy this unique blend custom made for you and your team. Your course will include:
- Live sessions with your learning facilitator and coach, Debra Burton Brown.
- An engaging online course with resources, discussions and more.
- A one-to-one confidential coaching session with Debra. She’ll share tools tailored for you and your personal situation.
- A flexible course schedule. Explore online course materials when it works for you.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity. Discover how to set priorities, master organization challenges and beyond.