Present Your Ideas with more Confidence and Impact!
Are you looking for ways to strengthen your presentation skills and messaging? Do you want to ensure others receive the messages you intend to convey? Are you desiring more support for your ideas shared in meetings? Do you want more engagement and participation for your team?
Come join our upcoming interactive webinars to increase your effectiveness and impact as a speaker and presenter! Public speaking can be challenging at times, and we will cover tips and strategies to reduce your stress and increase your confidence and results.
We will discuss these key areas to strengthen your facilitation and presentation skills:
- Connecting more with your audience
- Preparing for meetings and presentations
- Addressing different learning styles & interests
- Speaking with energy and impact
- Managing your nervous energy & concerns
- Maximizing location, movement, volume, time, and group dynamics
- Asking impactful questions & sharing impactful information with audience
Who should attend: Anyone who speaks at meetings, small groups, and large groups
When are the webinars: Sept. 28-30 from 9-11 AM (all three mornings via Zoom)
Facilitator: Kaisha McCrea, MBA - Career and Leadership Coach & Consultant
What else do I need to know: Cost - $100; CPE – 6 hours