Well-attended, well-received, and well-reviewed, Virginia Recreation & Park Society ‘s Annual Conference provides access to a field of leaders and financial decision makers throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Your exhibit booth is an easy and affordable way to promote your product, program, or services to a targeted professional audience while supporting the continued development of the field of Parks and Recreation. If the VRPS vision, mission and values are in alignment with yours, we encourage you to become a conference exhibitor.
• Founded in 1953, a 501(c)(6) organization
• Consists of over 1,000 members representing over 115 parks and recreation departments across the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Plays a leading role in state parks and recreation organizations in the nation
• Exists to unite all professionals, students and businesses engaged in the field of parks, recreation and leisure services
• Provides educational and networking opportunities for our members
• Maintains a legislative presence on the local, state and national level to ensure representation of parks, open space, and recreation services
Premium booth equipment includes: pipe and drape, 8” high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, two draped 6” tables (A-H) , 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x44”).
Standard booth equipment includes: pipe and drape, 8’ high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, one draped 6’ table, 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x 44”).
Conference Exhibit Hall Hours:
Setup: Sunday, October 22 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tear Down: Monday, October 23 - 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
About Hampton Roads Convention Center
Located in beautiful and historic Hampton, Virginia, the Hampton Roads Convention Center and is situated within the Coliseum Central District, next to the iconic Hampton Coliseum, a stone’s throw from the vibrant Peninsula Town Center. In Downtown Hampton, you’ll find the Hampton History Museum, Virginia Air & Space Center, and a few “treasures” like the restored carousel and waterfront walkway!
The Hampton Roads Convention Center is 344,000 total square feet of space, with 35 flexible spaces for up to 14,000 people, and a grand ballroom to accommodate 1,800 for banquets. The Exhibit Hall is in 3 sections, each with its own elephant door for load-in and load-out. There is an outdoor terrace for special events, and the Center is connected to the 295-suite convention headquarters Embassy Suites Hotel. Visit www.visithampton.com!
Exhibit Hall Promotions
To encourage delegates to visit the exhibit hall, we ask vendors to donate door prizes and items for the auction(s). Donation form is available here.