Well-attended, well-received, and well-reviewed, Virginia Recreation & Park Society ‘s Annual Conference provides access to a field of leaders and financial decision makers throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Your exhibit booth is an easy and affordable way to promote your product, program, or services to a targeted professional audience while supporting the continued development of the field of Parks and Recreation. If the VRPS vision, mission and values are in alignment with yours, we encourage you to become a conference exhibitor.
• Founded in 1953, a 501(c)(6) organization
• Consists of over 1,000 members representing over 115 parks and recreation departments across the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Plays a leading role in state parks and recreation organizations in the nation
• Exists to unite all professionals, students and businesses engaged in the field of parks, recreation and leisure services
• Provides educational and networking opportunities for our members
• Maintains a legislative presence on the local, state and national level to ensure representation of parks, open space, and recreation services
Premium booth equipment includes: pipe and drape, 8” high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, two draped 6” tables (A-G) , 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x44”).
Standard booth equipment includes: pipe and drape, 8’ high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, one draped 6’ table, 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x 44”).
Conference Exhibit Hall Hours:
Setup: Sunday, November 4, 2018 - 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Tear Down: Sunday, November 4, 2018 - 6 - 8 pm
Exhibit Hall Promotions
To encourage delegates to visit the exhibit hall, we ask vendors to donate door prizes and items for the auction(s).
NEW IN 2018 - INCLUDED AS PART OF YOUR EXHIBIT HALL REGISTRATION!
Tuesday Exhibit Hall & Showcase
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Tear Down: 2:00-3:00pm
Deep Run Recreation Center and Park:
9910 Ridgefield Parkway.
Richmond, Virginia, 23233
11:30am-12:30pm: Lunch/ Exhibit Hall (Indoor)
• Lunch provided to all exhibitors
• 6’ table top, 2 chairs
• Free Wifi
1:00-2:00pm: Equipment Showcase and Educational Sessions (Outdoor)
• Opportunity to present 10-15 minute showcase of your equipment with educational benefit to delegates.
• 20’x 20’ spaces provided as requested.
* Reminder: Exhibit Hall booth purchase includes entrance for 2 vendor representatives. Additional personnel must purchase Exhibit Hall booth lunch for entrance. This purchase will also afford admittance to the Tuesday Expo.