New Jersey Chapter Facts...
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A MEMBER?
For a comprehensive overview of what the Chapter has to offer, we invite you to download our Chapter Services Brochure.
Communications & Outreach
- Chapter E-News - NJAAP's weekly electronic reports
- NJ Pediatrics - NJAAP's quarterly publication providing pediatricians and other healthcare providers with essential resource information.
- Agenda for Children - a concise booklet detailing the eight priority areas that guide the Chapter in its mission.
- NJAAP App - Stay connected to the NJ Chapter.
- NJAAP WellView - an exclusive cloud-based digital broadcasting system from NJAAP, transforms pediatric reception rooms into a high-impact hub for presenting families with educational and entertaining health and wellness information.
- Resources - immediate access to an abundance of quality improvement information.
- Professional Development /Training Center - Training is offered by NJAAP pediatric experts.
Additional Member Benefits
- WellView - a free membership benefit! The WellView System features a high quality flat panel screen in your reception room that presents a wide array of informative content that is made available through the NJAAP library. Every piece of content in the library has been pre-screened and approved by the NJAAP Editorial Board. The complete WellView system includes; a flat panel screen, computer hardware, pre-site inspection, installation, unlimited access to the growing NJAAP library, dedicated technical support, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Registration discounts for Annual Conference and Special Events
- AAP/NJ Purchasing Alliance, where qualifying NJ pediatricians are eligible for a 20% discount on their medical malpractice premiums through MD Advantage (savings range between $1,800 and $3,600 per year).
- Additional Member Benefits – special NJAAP rates with TD Bank on business loans and mortgage loans, discounts on disability and long term care insurance, medical supplies and billing and practice management solutions.
- 20% Discount on all Legal Matters, free Medical-Legal Seminars through NJAAP's General Counsel, Kern, Augustine, Conroy & Schoppmann, P.C.
- First to be invited to participate in NJAAP programs.
- Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) - In partnership with DCF, NJAAP provides child abuse and neglect prevention trainings to pediatric practices, EDs and emergency medical services statewide.
- Strengthening Pediatric Partners - and MOC project ABP approved for 25 Points
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease (CCHD) - a project in partnership with NJDH to support the development of enhanced statewide surveillance, training and education programs to increase the number of newborns identified with CCHD prior to discharge.
- Immunization Initiative - NJAAP provides technical assistance to primary care practices to assess current immunization rates
- Let's Move in the Clinic - A Quality Improvement program for Newark, NJ based pediatric providers interested in strengthening obesity prevention.
- Medical Home/Practice Transformation - In partnership with NJDH, NJAAP provides primary care practices with training and technical support necessary to work toward attainment of NCQA Recognition as PCMH.
- New Jersey Immunization Network - A statewide coalition, comprised of over 380 members from more than 150 public and private organizations, dedicated to educating healthcare professionals, legislators, and the public about the vital role timely and age appropriate immunizations play in shielding infants, children, adolescents and the elderly against the ever-present threat of Vaccine Preventable Diseases.
- New Jersey Oral Health 2014 - NJAAP, in partnership with the NJDA, NJDH, and other public and private health organizations is strongly committed to improving children's oral healthcare.
- Pediatric Partnership Initiative (PPI) - In partnership with DCF, NJAAP is providing primary care practices in the Superstorm Sandy affected counties with educational opportunities to support children and families dealing with toxic stress from adverse childhood experiences.
Who can become members of the New Jersey Chapter?
In addition to Fellows and Specialty Fellows, Resident, Post-resident and Candidate Fellows, Affiliate Membership may be granted to physicians, dentists, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, family practitioners, child and adolescent psychiatrists, child and adolescent psychologists and other allied health professionals (e.g. physical, occupational, speech therapists) practicing and/or residing in the State of New Jersey who are primarily interested in the care and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.* National AAP membership is recommended but not required.
Annual Chapter Dues:
- Voting Fellows - $165
- Specialty Fellows - $165
- Candidate Fellows - $165
- Affiliate Members - $165
- Post Residential Fellows - $50
Join now by clicking here. If you wish to apply by Fax or mail, an Application Form may be downloaded by clicking here. You may also call (609) 842-0014, ext. 105
Whom do I contact?
Bert Mulder, Director of Membership & Events, at (609) 842.0014, x105, email email@example.com.
Latest Members Benefits
- WellView - NJAAP's free of charge Communication System for your waiting room to communicate with patients and families.
- Up to 60% Discount on office furniture for your practice through Allstate Office Interiors.
- Submit your healthcare transactions with MD On-Line and receive 20% off monthly pricing.
- 20% Discount on all Legal Matters through NJAAP's General Counsel
- Receive a 20% discount on your medical malpractice premiums through MD Advantage.
- Exclusive loan rates through TD Bank available to NJAAP Members only.
- 10% off monthly pricing with KonciergeMD
- Receive up to 20% Discount on Disability and Long Term Care Insurance through major insurance carriers.
- 30% Discount on creating your own personal messages on camera, to be utilized via the WellView system, DVD or any other transmittable format through Art In Motion.