Welcome to ISPP's Online Portal
Via this site you can purchase International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP) memberships, register for ISPP's Annual Meetings, make donations to ISPP, and access members-only content.
If you are already a member of ISPP, your login is your e-mail address that is registered with us. If your e-mail address has changed, you can update it once you log in, but please log in with your old e-mail address to avoid creating duplicate accounts, as this will affect your membership and access. If you are not already a member, you can go to the Login page from the menu at the left and create a new visitor registration and purchase a membership to access members-only content and obtain member benefits. The menu at the left will expand with additional options (including Membership purchase/renewal and Event Registration - when applicable) after you have logged in or created an account.
ISPP Membership Pricing
Memberships are available in the following categories, at the listed prices. Membership is effective for 12, 24, or 36 months from the time that you register/renew, depending on your member category, and you will receive a renewal notice via e-mail when your anniversary is approaching. Please visit the link for "Memberships" in the menu to the left after you have logged in or created a profile to purchase membership. Existing members will need to log in and new members will need to create a new visitor registration before making a purchase.
Member - Income per year:
- Students: $33 USD per year
- Less than $20,000 USD: $43 USD per year; $83 for 2 years; $121 for 3 years
- $20,000-$30,000 USD: $56 USD per year; $108 for 2 years; $158 for 3 years
- $30,000-$40,000 USD: $66 USD per year; $127 for 2 years; $186 for 3 years
- $40,000-$50,000 USD: $81 USD per year; $156 for 2 years; $228 for 3 years
- $50,000-$60,000 USD: $94 USD per year; $180 for 2 years; $265 for 3 years
- $60,000-$70,000 USD: $104 USD per year; $200 for 2 years; $293 for 3 years
- $70,000-$80,000 USD: $114 USD per year; $219 for 2 years; $321 for 3 years
- $80,000-$90,000 USD: $126 USD per year; $252 for 2 years; $355 for 3 years
- $90,000-$125,000 USD: $137 USD per year; $263 for 2 years; $386 for 3 years
- Over $125,000 USD: $147 USD per year; $282 for 2 years; $415 for 3 years
- Retired: $43 USD per year; $83 for 2 years; $121 for 3 years
- Lifetime: $1,858USD
- Joint/Household (receive one copy of Political Psychology; contact the Central Office to add the second household member): $119 USD per year
- Membership includes: reduced registration fees at ISPP’s annual meeting, occasional member discounts on items such as publications, 6 issues of Political Psychology (by postal mail), free online access to Political Psychology and Advances in Political Psychology, all future issues of ISPPNews (delivered via e-mail), and voting privileges. Membership is effective immediately.
Learn more about the organization