Welcome to the Minnesota Sheriffs' Association
Leadership - Trust - Professionalism
ASSOCIATION UPDATES AND OFFERINGS
Registrations currently being accepted online for trainings and conferences. You will have the ability to pay with credit card or have your agency billed. Please see specific course information on the conference or training pages. CLICK HERE for detailed instructions regarding online registration. CLICK HERE for instructions regarding registering multiple people in one transaction.
- Permits and Manuals now available online. Please see information on the Permits page or go directly to the Shopping Cart.
- Trying to register for a conference or training? You can either go the specific page, which would list all the details for the conference or training. Or you can go directly to the EVENTS page. The EVENTS page lists all the MSA Conference and Training registrations available for online registration.
During the 128th Annual Winter Conference Wabasha County Sheriff Rodney Bartsh was installed as the new MSA President along with the Board of Directors. Please see the MSA Board page for the listing of the 2014 Board of Directors.
The Minnesota Sheriffs' Association is honored to recognize the dedicated men and women in law enforcement. The annual Awards Banquet was held during the 2013 Winter Conference. Eight recipients were chosen to receive awards. CLICK HERE to view the 2013 MSA awardees.
Please note the new MSA address as of January 1, 2014
100 Empire Drive, Suite 222
Saint Paul, MN 55013
**The phone number, fax and emails will remain the same
Website features available now!
- membership database search
- on-line registrations & payments for trainings and conferences
- vendor registrations online
- training course content
- conference information
The Winter 2014 edition of the Minnesota Sheriff publication was recently mailed out to all honorary members and law enforcement partners.