Welcome to the NCSEA Member & Guest Website.
Members can maintain their own member profile, join or renew memberships to the association, and register for upcoming events and conferences. Members will have access to Members Only benefits. You are considered part of this elite cadre of experts, and we value your continued input and support of NCSEA.
Guests will still be able to access the site to learn more about NCSEA and register for events.
OK, I’M A MEMBER AND I’VE LOGGED IN – NOW WHAT?
Once you login, please use the top navigation to access Members Only materials or manage your transactions and contact information.
- My Profile is where members and guests can update their personal information.
- NCSEA Conference Materials allows you to access past conference materials (most recent two years).
- NCSEA CSQ (Child Support Quarterly)
- NCSEA Web Talk Library access NCSEA's recent web talks on-demand.
- My Profile allows you to make changes to your contact information.
- My Transactions allows you to renew your membership (by paying the open order) and to track purchases you made online.
- The NCSEA Individual & Organization Member Directories are great networking and referral tools.
- Event Registration & Membership allows you to purchase products and make donations to the Annual Campaign.
- My Events provides a snapshot of all the events an individual has attended.
Explore the value of NCSEA Membership, including free web talks, access to NCSEA CSQ, discounted conference rates, and more. Visit Event Registration & Membership or the NCSEA website to learn more details.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact NCSEA at firstname.lastname@example.org in our office. Your comments and contributions to the Association are always welcome. Once again, we appreciate your ongoing support of NCSEA.