Welcome to the NCSEA Member & Guest Website.
Members can maintain their own member profile, join or renew memberships to the association, and register for upcoming events and conferences. Members will have access to Members Only benefits. You are considered part of this elite cadre of experts, and we value your continued input and support of NCSEA.
Guests will still be able to access the site to learn more about NCSEA and register for events.
OK, I’M A MEMBER AND I’VE LOGGED IN – NOW WHAT?
Once you login, please use the left navigation bar to access Members Only materials or manage your transactions and contact information.
- Upcoming Events allows you to view and register for all upcoming events.
- NCSEA Conference Materials allows you to access past conference materials (most recent two years).
- NCSEA CSQ (Child Support Quarterly)
- NCSEA Web Talk Library access NCSEA's recent web talks on-demand.
- My Profile allows you to make changes to your contact information.
- My Committees allows you to view the committees that you are assigned.
- My Transactions allows you to renew your membership (by paying the open order) and to track purchases you made online.
- The NCSEA Member Directory is a great networking and referral tool.
- The Online Store allows you to purchase products and make donations to the Annual Campaign.
Membership Matters. Explore the value of NCSEA Membership, including free web talks, access to NCSEA CSQ, discounted conference rates, and more. Visit the Online Store (left navigation) or the NCSEA website to learn more details.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact NCSEA at firstname.lastname@example.org in our office. Your comments and contributions to the Association are always welcome. Once again, we appreciate your ongoing support of NCSEA.