Or click here to download a registration form
About the Program - What You Will Learn
1. How can a Financial Advisor help a divorcee control their financial future?
2. How can a Financial Advisor help a newly-divorced person who received a "lump sum" settlement rather than alimony qualify to re-finance or initially finance the purchase of a new home?
3. How can a Financial Advisor help a pre-divorced individual compare several options in achieving their financial future?
4. How can a Financial Advisor help a pre-divorcee analyze whether they should "take the house" in the settlement agreement?
5. How can a Financial Advisor help someone who is thinking about divorce understand the different options?
6. How can a Financial Advisor help a divorcing spouse determine the tax difference between taking 50% of a retirement account or holding on to a house that they will be selling within five years when their last child will graduate from high school?
7. How can a Financial Advisor help illustrate the impact of the following on a financial plan:
a. Long Term Care availability options
b. Life Insurance replacement of alimony is case of death of former spouse
c. How a UTMA/UGMA can impact the custody-spouse when it comes time to pay child's college tuition.
Special Thanks to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management for Hosting and Sponsoring this Event