Jan 01, 2099 02:00pm - Jan 01, 2099 03:00pm
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Event Type: Webinar
Category: Educational Seminar
Webinar Date: 01/25/2012
Webinar Time: 2:00PM-3:00PM EST
The top reasons grantmakers reject proposals are the request falls outside of grantmaker program interest areas and the proposal does not follow guidelines. Learn how to avoid these common pitfalls and be more efficient and effective in grant seeking. Make the shift from shotgun and opportunistic approaches to strategic grant seeking by adopting carefully targeted approaches to those funders most likely to make an award to your organization or project. Strategic grant seeking lessens staff burnout, improves funder relations, and avoids wasting time and resources on non-competitive proposals.
Proposal competitiveness rests on the degree of funder-project match. In this interactive session, participants will learn essential strategies and tools to:
• Identify and manage a solid and realistic pool of potential funders
• Rate and prioritize potential funders to ensure maximum return on investment
• Understand and fully respond to funder program priorities and procedures
• Go beyond the grantmaker mission statement to assess and capitalize on the degree of match between the funder and project
• Use the research process to build relationships with funders
Registrants will have the opportunity to email prospecting challenges prior to the webinar.
• 01.01 Knowledge of how to research, identify, and match funding resources to meet specific needs; specifically 01.03 through 01.9.
|Early registration ends on Apr 01, 2013.|
Regular registration starts on Apr 02, 2013 and ends on Dec 30, 2013.
Late registration starts on Dec 31, 2013.
All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).