- Recognize anatomy, physiology and pathology of the deep and superficial venous systems
- Describe the various techniques for treating venous disease and the associated role of duplex ultrasound
- Compare venous disease classification tools such as CEAP and VCSS
- Distinguish treatment choices based on patient presentation using classification tools such as CEAP and VCSS
- Define the ultrasonographer's role in maintaining information, facility, and safety
- Discuss the increasing importance of credentialing for health care professionals
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
The American Vein & Lymphatic Society (AVLS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.