AED Virtual Washington Policy Briefing
Now is a critical time for you and your organization’s employees to stay informed on what to expect out of Washington in the coming weeks. Congress is entering its final legislative period before the pivotal election with a jam-packed agenda that includes FAST Act expiration and government funding deadlines on September 30, and the possibility of a final COVID-19 relief package.
On September 9 at 11 am-1 pm ET, AED’s Virtual Washington Policy Briefing will feature the opportunity to hear from leading policy specialists, including those representing leading OEM’s and your customer organizations, senior lawmakers and political analysts. Get expert insights into the House, Senate and presidential races. Gain the vital political intelligence you need to plan your business for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Register today and share the access information across your organization!
Agenda (subject to change):
11:00 - 11:05 a.m. EST - Welcoming Remarks
11:05 - 11:35 a.m. EST - Equipment Manufacturers Panel
Hear from OEM D.C. representatives about their companies’ policy priorities and their thoughts on the 2020 elections and beyond.
- Daryl Bouwkamp, Sr. Director Int'l Business Development & Government Affairs, Vermeer Corporation
- Katie Hays, Director, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Steven Nadherny, Vice President of Government Affairs, CNH Industrial
- Collis Jones, Vice President of U.S. Policy & Strategy, Deere & Co.
11:35 - 12:05 p.m. EST - Customer Association Panel
Policy experts from your customer organizations discuss the legislative and electoral outlook and what’s top of mind for their members.
- Jimmy Christianson, Vice President of Government Relations, Associated General Contractors of America
- Dean Franks, Senior Vice President of Congressional Relations, American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- Michele Stanley, Vice President of Government & Regulatory Affairs, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
12:05 - 1:00 p.m. EST – A Conversation with Political Analyst Nathan Gonzales
Nathan Gonzales will give an energetic and nonpartisan analysis of the upcoming 2020 election. Gonzales is the editor and publisher of Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales. Gonzales regularly appears on national news programs offering his expertise and is frequently quoted in major publications about electoral politics.
1:05 - 1:10 p.m. Closing Remarks