Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC) and Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) look forward to hosting you for the 2023 Rental Management Seminar.
DEALER COST: $400 per student (total cost is $895 per student; Kubota is paying the other $495). You may claim the $400 cost with Premier & Elite Funds!
This seminar is for attendees who are newer to the rental department or whose company has a relatively small rental fleet (under 50 units). The focus of this seminar is for the attendees to understand the rapid evolution of the rental market, what are the drivers behind it and what it takes to compete successfully.
- Understanding the difference between rent-to-sell and rent-to-rent and why your dealership most likely needs both
- Identifying what customers have come to expect and how to find your position in the competitive rental market
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the operational processes involved in a rental transaction
- Recognizing the profitability impact of a well-designed, efficiently operated rental fleet and how it can boost profits for your dealership
- Understanding that all machines don’t yield the same amount of profit and it requires experience to develop a profitable blend of machines in your fleet
Who should attend:
- Rental Managers
- Director of Rental Services
- Rental Sales Managers
- Sales Managers
- Any dealer thinking about adding a rental fleet to their dealership
8:00 am – noon
Session 1: Rental – Market Segment or Delivery Channel
Session 2: Rent to Sell (RTS) or Rent to Rent (RTR) – Know the Difference
Session 3: Rental From a Customer’s Perspective
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Session 4: Dealers Need Rental
Session 5: Being Strategic about Rental
Session 6: Dealer Challenges to Entering Rental
8:00 am – noon
Session 7: Rental Operations – Process is Key
Session 8: Building a Rental Fleet
Session 9: Fleet Mix is Critical to Being Profitable
PLEASE BRING A LAPTOP, if possible. It will be necessary to do some exercises the instructor will
challenge you with.
Optional Rental Manager Certification:
Seminar attendees interested in becoming a Certified Rental Manager can optionally complete 6 self-study prep courses through the AED Foundations Learning Management System prior to attending the Rental Management Seminar and then complete the Certification Test online after attending the seminar.
The 6 self-study prep courses include:
- Sales and Customer Service 101: Developing Your Customer Focus
- Financial Management 101: Introduction to Business Finance
- Financial Management 102: Ratio Analysis
- People Management 101: Owning the Vision
- People Management 102: Aligning Resources
- People Management 103: Championing Results
The attendees interested becoming a Certified Rental Manager can register for the required courses and certification test in the AED Foundation’s LMS at www.aedfoundation.org/self-study for $195 per course (normally $395 each) and will receive a complimentary certification test. Contact for online course registration is Liz McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kubota Southeast Division Office
1025 Northbrook Pkwy, Suwanee, GA 30024
Hotels Available (YOUR choice – no rates are negotiated):
There are at least 10 hotels nearby. All are located 3.3 miles or less from the division office, Hotels are listed below:
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Suwanee
310 Celebration Dr, Suwanee, GA 30024
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Suwanee
105 Celebration Dr, Suwanee, GA 30024
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
1948 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lawrenceville Atlanta Sugarloaf
1765 N Brown Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
1940 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville Duluth
6010 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawrenceville Duluth
1775 N Brown Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
2040 Sugarloaf Cir, Duluth, GA 30097
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
2029 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Infinite Energy Center, an IHG Hotel
6310 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097
Attendees will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the seminar and between the hotel and the seminar, daily.
Coffee, water, soda, and some light food items will be available in the morning and all day. Lunch is provided. Dinner is on your own. If you have any dietary considerations for lunch, please let your KTC field rep know (your CEBDM or RSM) and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Parking for SouthEast Division Rental Training: