AHQA members enjoy a wide range of highly-valued member benefits, including:
- Ability to connect/learn with peers.
- Access to AHQA communications materials, regulatory updates, and policy alerts.
- Member rate to AHQA events.
- Opportunity to attend bi-monthly AHQA membership meeting.
- Ability to join AHQA exclusive member working groups that respond to CMS rules, planning committees, and other working groups as needed.
- Abstract submission fee waiver (valued at $100)
- Voting rights at annual membership meeting.
- Access to member-only website, which includes a membership directory and exclusive content.
- Access to our exclusive profession-specific network communities:
- Analytics (Quality Improvement analysis professionals)
- BFCC (BFCC QIO representatives)
- CommNet (Communications professionals)
- FishNet (Finance and Accounting professionals)
- PLN (Physician Leadership Network)
- State Directors (QIO State Directors)
All individual members and employees at associate and organizational member organizations have access to all of the above member benefits.
Organizational members also receive the following benefits:
- Voting seat on AHQA board of directors.
- Ability to prioritize and guide AHQA’s legislative and strategic agendas.
- Opportunity to raise visibility of organization’s successes to CMS and other key stakeholders.