AHQA has several active member networking groups, which meet on a regular basis via conference call. The aim of these calls is to provide an opportunity for members to share data, best practices, innovative approaches, and challenges in their quality improvement work.
AHQA members are invited to join any and all networking community they might find interesting and/or beneficial. Members are also encouraged to invite any colleagues who might benefit from joining these calls!
- Analytic Network - A group for analytic professionals that meets monthly to discuss various tasks, methods, and professional development; 2nd Wednesday of the month, 2:00 pm EDT
- BFCC Network - Bi-monthly group that meets do discuss issues relating to the BFCC network and staff; 4th Thursday of every other month, 2:00 pm EDT
- CommNet - Monthly call for communications professionals in the QIN-QIO Community; 1st Wednesday of the month, 3:00 pm EDT
- FishNet - Bi-monthly call for human resources and accounting professionals; 4th Thursday of every other month, 2:00 pm EDT
- Physician Leadership Network Quarterly call for physicians to meet and discuss the SOW and other issues relating to Quality Improvement; 3rd Wednesday of the month quarterly, 2:00 pm EDT
- State Directors - Monthly call with QIO state directors to discuss task specific and organizational issues; 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm EDT
The call in number for these calls is 703-662-4477 (uberconference.com/ahqa2 to see/share documents); no access code is needed.
Bi-Monthly Membership Meeting
AHQA also has a regular membership call which all members are welcome to attend. The call takes place on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 2:00 p.m. EDT. The call in number is 703-763-0456 (uberconference.com/ahqa1 to see and share documents); no access code is needed.
For more information about any of these calls, email the AHQA staff at email@example.com.