AHQA has several active member networking groups, which meet on a regular basis via conference call. The aim of these calls is to provide an opportunity for members to share data, best practices, innovative approaches, and challenges in their quality improvement work.
AHQA members are invited to join any and all networking community they might find interesting and/or beneficial. Members are also encouraged to invite any colleagues who might benefit from joining these calls!
- Analytic Network - A group for analytic professionals that meets monthly to discuss various tasks, methods, and professional development; 2nd Wednesday of the month, 2:00 pm EDT
- QII Network - Bi-monthly group that meets to discuss issues relating to QII work; 3rd Thursday of every month, 2:00 pm EDT
- CommNet - Monthly call for communications professionals in the QIN-QIO Community; 1st Wednesday of the month, 3:00 pm EDT
- FishNet - Bi-monthly call for human resources and accounting professionals; 4th Thursday of every other month, 1:00 pm EDT
- Physician Leadership Network Quarterly call for physicians to meet and discuss the SOW and other issues relating to Quality Improvement; 3rd Wednesday of the month quarterly, 2:00 pm EDT
- Program Sharing Call- Monthly call with QIO state directors to discuss task specific and organizational issues; 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm EDT
Bi-Monthly Membership Meeting
AHQA also has a regular membership call which all members are welcome to attend. The call takes place on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Call in information is below:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 348-714-413
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
For more information about any of these calls, email the AHQA staff at email@example.com.