This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility.
Registration costs $625 for APGA Members and $825 for non-members. For exhibitors, the registration fee is $875 per person and is only open to APGA Associate memebrs. Additional exhibitors are $625 per person.
The 2023 APGA Operations Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Louisville located at 320 West Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202.
Attendees can book their hotel room online here. Or call the hotel at (502) 581-1234. The room rate is $189.
Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)