The ASPEN 2019 Nutrition Science & Practice Conference (ASPEN19) is the premier forum for clinical nutrition research and education, featuring robust and relevant information that impacts your practice now and in the future.
ASPEN19 allows you to customize your conference experience. Whether you’re in Phoenix for a week or just one day, you can create a schedule that suits your needs. We offer:
- Full conference registration for Saturday, March 23, 4:30 PM to Tuesday, March 26, 4:00 PM
- Daily registration for Sunday, March 24, Monday, March 25, and Tuesday, March 26
- Individual pre-conference courses on Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23
Save $300 with Early Bird Registration by January 7, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET.
Save $200 with Advance Registration by March 22, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET
Are you attending the conference for the first time? Participate in our Buddy Program.
And don’t forget to book your stay at one of the two official conference hotels.
Students, new practitioners, trainees: please fill out the printed registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with letter or transcript showing proof of status.
Interested in additional resources for staff and students? Check out these publications from the ASPEN online store:
- Guidebook on Enteral Medication Administration
- The ASPEN Adult Nutrition Support Core Curriculum, 3rd Edition
- The A.S.P.E.N. Pediatric Nutrition Support Core Curriculum, 2nd Ed.