Welcome! We look forward to "Blazing Trails" for the future of the seed industry as the American Seed Trade Association comes together with members of the Oregon Seed Association to focus on policy issues, sustainability, grass and turf seed, cover crops and more. Join us in Portland!
Visit the conference website for more information, links to hotel reservations, registration for exhibits, and more.
Please keep in mind these registration instructions before moving forward with your registration:
1) Click "Register for this Event" below to get started. Member registration rates shown below apply to ASTA and OSA members. The member rate is also offered to any government or university employees; please select that option below if this applies to you (will be verified by ASTA).
2) Login using your business email address (or the one you have on file with your ASTA membership) and password (or click to retrieve your password if necessary). If the login process does not produce correct results for you, or if you need to create a new login/are a new user, please stop and email firstname.lastname@example.org for login assistance.
3) When registering, you must login individually for each delegate registrant. NOTE: Do NOT register one delegate and "add guests" for additional delegates; this will prevent badges from being printed correctly and will cause information to go missing in the Attendee Roster. The "add guests" option should be used only for adding personal family guests, such as spouses or children.
4) Please note that Spouse/Guest registration applies only to personal family members/guests and may not be used for additional delegate registrations to the conference.
5) If you have a group to register, please feel free to send your list, including name, title, email address and phone number for each person, to email@example.com and we will be happy to register your group for you.