CAI’s 19th Annual Golf Outing moves to historic and beautiful North Hills Country Club in Glenside, PA.
Founded in 1908, North Hills Country Club offers a welcoming haven with tight fairways, subtle greens, and an unmatched course experience perfect for golfers no matter what their handicap. The club is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation enhancing and improving the golf and banquet experience, making it a perfect place for a great day of golf, networking, and much more!
NEW for 2017: Not a golfer? Join us for our Manager Education Legal Roundtable education session (includes two hours continuing education credit and our Golf After Party). Registration made separately - click here for details on the manager program.
Register early! Registration fees will increase after September 11th, 2017.
Individual Golfer Attendees:
- $1000 per foursome. Includes tee sponsor sign!
- Member pricing) includes lunch, greens fees, cart rental, on course beverages, one hour open bar and buffet dinner.
- - discounted golf rate for Manager and Homeowner members of CAI.
- Non-member prices are slightly higher.
- $1000 per Foursome (Member pricing) includes a Tee/Green sponsorship, lunch, greens fees, cart rental, on course beverages, open bar and buffet dinner for four golfers.
NOTE: If you are registering a foursome, please do not add guests during your registration and check-out process, as this will cause you to be charged for multiple foursomes. CAI will contact you after registration to obtain the names of all golfers in your foursome.
After Party Only
- Members: $75 per person includes open bar and dinner (*Early Registration pricing).
- Non-Members: $110 per person includes open bar and dinner (*Early Registration pricing)
*Additional fees apply for non-members and registrations made after September 11th.
Sponsorships are still available. Contact us for more information!