Oct 12, 2011 02:30pm - Oct 12, 2011 04:30pm
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Event Type: Webinar &/or On-Demand Link/CD
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Teller Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Branch Managers, Operations Managers, Assistant Vice Presidents, Human Resources personnel--anyone in a supervisory capacity.
The position of teller supervisor is a key one. You are responsible for setting the tone of the branch, which reflects directly on how the bank is perceived by its customers. Sharpening your supervisory skills is crucial to your success in playing this vital role. Whether you’ve recently been promoted or have been “at the head of the line” for some time now, you’ll find this webinar packed with powerful pointers on how to implement best teller supervisory practices. We will take a practical look at the issues encountered in everyday situations by Teller Supervisors, Assistant Branch Managers, and other Supervisors and provide a heads up on how to handle everything from grooming a professional image in yourself and others, to supervising staff (especially friends!), to handling difficult customers. The webinar will give you new insight, practical pointers, and tips on handling the most common, as well as the most difficult, supervisory issues.
You Will Learn How To:
• Avoid the top five “Teller Supervisor To-Do’s” and “Not To-Do’s.”
• Groom professional standards in those you supervise.
• Set achievable and understandable expectations for those you supervise, as well as how to issue orders clearly.
• Employ communication essentials that will up your savvy in dealing with staff, managers, and customers.
• Adopt strategies for dealing with difficult customers, including the angry
omer, the demanding customer, and the threatening customer.
• Deal with customers according to their “customer style.”
• Relate to employees according to how they are motivated.
***THIS WEBINAR HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR 2 CPE CREDITS***
|Early registration ends on Aug 25, 2011.|
Regular registration starts on Aug 26, 2011 and ends on Sep 30, 2011.
Late registration starts on Oct 01, 2011.
All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
|Fee Type||Member Fee||Non-Member Fee|
| Live Webinar|
| Additional Hookups|
| On Demand Link & "FREE" CD Rom|
| Both Live & On Demand Link (Includes CD Rom)|