Print Registration Form
Coding and auditing errors can greatly impact the health care organization’s revenue cycle. This webinar will provide an overview of the guidelines and references that impact coding and auditing best practices. The presentation is designed to promote quality clinical documentation and achieve compliance. Join participants to learn about those situations and key areas where coding and auditing errors may be prevented.
• Identify best practices on coding and auditing to ensure alignment with regulatory updates
• Learn how to accurately identify coding and auditing error rates
• Understand regulatory directives applicable to coding
• Review situations and examples involving CCs, MCCs, and HCCs in coding and auditing
• Engage in Questions and Answers with industry professionals
Who Should Attend
HIM Coding Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Professionals; Hospital Coding Staff; Clinical Documentation Improvement Management and Staff; Reimbursement Specialists; Coding Compliance Management and Staff; Auditors; Educators; and other interested health care professionals.
This program has been approved for two continuing education units (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Information Management Association (AHIMA). AAPC: AHIMA CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state AHIMA branches hour for hour; program approved for two CEUs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing; provider number 05474 for two contact hours. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon completion of event evaluation. HIM Domain: External Forces. Event Number WEB127